Tuesday, January 23, 2007

ChungKing Mansions

I got to know that ChungKing Express (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chungking_Express) was kinda "conceptualised" from ChungKing Mansions. It was not as dodgy as what I expected, I don't see any "sex slaves" around, and it's pretty interesting place with lotsa pple from Africa, India, Mainland and other parts of the world. I stayed there only for one night.
When I arrived with a baggage, there were lotsa pple soliciting for business at the entrance. There was this guy (from mainland) kept asking me to go to his guesthouse, as he claimed that he offered the best rate. I told him that I had already made my payment online. Then, he called me a BIG FOOL to do that. haha... anyway, he was right!!! (too lazy to type out the whole story...)
** Note: If you want to change Singapore dollars to HK dollars, go there!!! I verified that it has one of the best rates in HK, as there are many money changers.

CCTV in the elevator + lotsa guesthouses


Front view of Chungking Mansions.

Why is it called a mansion?
It is far from that....

It was made up by a few buildings from A to D/E..

My room was very stinky... this picture kinda explained it all...

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home